Frost International and Jayantilal Chand charitable trust are collaborating for the construction of Pushtidham. It is based on Pushti Bhakti, which aims at enriching Sanatan Hinduism and promoting blissful living in the pious land of Godhra. It will be built as a pilgrimage, where devotees will be able to worship Gods and Goddesses of Sanatan Vedic Hinduism, with the spiritual campus area spread in 318,000 sq. ft and having constructed area of 76,535 sq ft.
Lotus is depicted as a symbol of ‘purity’ in Hindu mythology, and Pushtidham will be one of its kind and second largest fully blooming lotus shaped temple in India. Moreover, the project will be energy efficient with special emphasis on water harvesting, passive cooling, construction technology and alternative energy. There will be special emphasis on blending water and land with the construction of water front’s (ghats) and sculptures.
Eminent architect Hemraj Kamdar envisioned the entire project with his knowledge of mathematics of nature. In order to enhance the effectiveness of the structure, he will place a lot of importance on intricate details like:
- Single storied built spaces will be planned on basis of cosmic energy principles and magnetic grid of earth. It will be a container of cosmic energy where a devotee feels rejuvenated.
- Buildings will be cooler in summers and hot in winters.
- Force ventilation will be generated by having slit windows on south west side.
- Prefab panels fly ash blocks will be used instead of bricks to preserve top soil cover of fertile land.
- Direct sun rays will be used to boil water, and to run turbine to generate electricity.
Pushtidham, in addition to being immaculately built, will consist of different departments based on several modern needs with the sole purpose of illuminating spirituality of an individual.
- Pushtidham Medical center– It will include State-of-the-art facilities like-ENT lab, Pathology lab, Sonography, X-Ray Lab, Physiotherapy, Dental Care
- Sharnam Educational Center– Students will can choose from extensive courses like
- IT Education which will be affiliated with reputed universities in India and abroad
- Religious Courses which will be affiliated with BH University, Gujarat University and Bombay University
- Music Academy- Varied genres of music would be taught in the academy from the Hindustani Classical to Modern Fusion
- Vaishnavaashray– Devotees coming to visit this lotus shaped pilgrimage will have an option to live in the guest rooms. These guest rooms are fully furnished with the modern facilities.
- Restaurant- Devotees would be able to eat healthy and hygienic food from the restaurant
Pushtidham will be built under the able leadership of highly respectable His holiness Goswami 108 Shri Dwarkeshlalji Maharajshree and with the laborious work of our source of inspiration, Shri Uday Desai, who is also the managing trustee of the trust.